Currently, Lytron has ready-made pick-up station in California, as well as self-pickup stations under construction in Georgia, Texas, New York State, and Indiana.
We’d love to have your visiting and it’s always welcome for you to come simply for a cup of coffee and cookies. Lytron offline service is committed to making your life cozier.
To ensure smooth pick-up of your Lytron bike, please review the following pick-up policies:
- At the time of purchase, you will be notified what day your purchase will be ready for self-pick up. If an item is unavailable for the scheduled day, you will be notified by the service store in advance.
- Online orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- On the scheduled day, please proceed to the pickup/loading area with your receipt. No appointment is required for on-site inspections.
- Please be sure that the size of your vehicle will accommodate the size of the bike to be picked up. If you want to ride it home immediately, we will work together to ensure its quality and durability.
- Associates may assist in loading your Lytron bike but we reserve the right to refuse assistance where it may result in injuries or property damage.
- We will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused to customer bike and/or any vehicles during the loading or transportation of the customer's bike.
- Be sure to inspect your purchase for any visible signs of defect prior to departing the store. Once picked up, if you discover damages to your bike, please follow the items of RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY to have your return and exchange.
- Service Stores do not have the ability to hold bike past the scheduled date of pick-up. If you are unable to pick up your bike on your scheduled day, notify the service store immediately.
Once you have any other problems, please contact us at email@example.com , or chat with us using the Chat feature in the lower right hand corner of the website.